Drawings, Diagrams and Analyses
This section includes drawings and analytical material from:
- J. Bourgoin, ‘Les Elements de l’art Arabe’, Paris, 1879
- Nick Crossling, ‘An Investigation into 10-fold patterns’ [prev. unpublished] - contact: email@example.com
- E. Hanbury Hankin, ‘Methods of Design’etc. 1905, 1925, 1934, 1936
- David Wade, ‘Crystal & Dragon’, Bideford, 1991; ‘Geometric Pattern & Borders, London, 1982; Pattern in Islamic Art, London, 1976
- The Mirza Akbar architectural scrolls, a collection of 19th century architectural drawings from Iran (courtesy of the Victoria and Albert Museum).
- Mahmood Maher al-Naqsh, ‘The Design and Execution of drawings in Iranian Tilework’, Reza Abbasi Museum, Teheran, 1983.
The following external links are also recommended: